LGB Bernina 25392 Trolley

pmindigo

Registered
25 Aug 2021
Scott’s Valley CA
Best answers
Country flag
One of the benches inside the trolley came unglued and is out of position. Does anyone have instructions on how to open up the trolley? Do I need to take it apart from the bottom?

Software Tools

Registered
18 Jan 2013
Sydney, Australia
Best answers
Country flag
It is an electric railcar not a trolley! :wasntme:

Do a search on the site for "ABe 4/4" and you should find a number of posts on the topic. You do need to start from the bottom but there are several things to take into consideration.

Last edited:

pmindigo

Registered
25 Aug 2021
Scott’s Valley CA
Best answers
Country flag
It is an electric railcar not a trolley! :wasntme:

Do a search on the site for "ABe 4/4" and you should find a number of posts on the topic. You do need to start from the bottom but there are several things to take into consideration.
Thanks, that was helpful…
“The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common.”

Software Tools

Registered
18 Jan 2013
Sydney, Australia
Best answers
Country flag
Try "Opening a LGB 2x39x ABe 4/4 I railcar".... that is the exact title of the post which is most likely to be useful to you.

Reactions: 1 user

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Try "Opening a LGB 2x39x ABe 4/4 I railcar".... that is the exact title of the post which is most likely to be useful to you.
Thanks, that was helpful…
“The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common.”
One of the problems with the Forum is that you cannot search using 3 letters or less. I try to make my post thread title words at least 4 letters or more but this does not help you much. Try ‘Bernina Railcar’. They are pretty easy to pull apart but a devil to get back together with only 2 hands! Most of the screws are underneath but there may be a semi hidden one or two that always confuse. Tis a long time since I pulled one apart, I vowed never again!

EDIT THINK THIS MAY HELP.

rentren

LGB - Viafier Retica Wälderbähnle Rheinbähnle
22 Aug 2020
Kaslo/BC, Canada
Country
Canada
Best answers
Country flag

DickyC

(BZB Mountain Railway)
26 Jul 2017
Rural Shropshire
Best answers
Country flag
good luck, not something i want to do again in hurry ! them doors!