Coal Fired G scale and 16mm Locos on Ebay.

400Parker

Registered
18 Nov 2013
Best answers
Country flag
The listing number is 300613829467
I like the bit where he writes "the scale of these engines ensures they are challenging to operate. You will need a level of skill and technique and a good understanding of the process needed to run the engine. If you have not coal fired an engine previously regardless of scale I think it unlilely that you will run this engine straight out of the box. You will need the patience to gain the skill and technique required"
No kidding!
I took my Annette over to Raif Copley's in Templecombe this afternoon. I didn't have a very successful session. I explained to David Bailey that it was because the loco was running on 32mm track when it was used to 45mm track. He said "I've heard everything now!".
Steve

tagorton

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Cornwall
Best answers
I note that John Campbell has managed to sort a couple of Sabre locos and get them running tolerably well. See http://youtu.be/qhycIRK9NC8 John said that he is very willing to give people advice on this if they call him.... Unfortunately due to his own business commitments he does not have time to undertake this work, but I do have someone who is willing to sort one of them FOC (except for materials). He wants to do this for a 'person of pensionable age' and with limited funds. Just contact me by PM or email to set this moving.