Phonenix Sound File - US Street Car

LGB333

TRADER
15 Feb 2015
McLean Virginia
www.olddominionrailways.com
Best answers
Country flag
Greetings! I need to load a US Street Car sound file into a Phoenix Sound Board but none of the Website's files are available (Error - Not Found). Does anyone have a US Street Car sound file, Urban or New Orleans version, you can send me?

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Greetings! I need to load a US Street Car sound file into a Phoenix Sound Board but none of the Website's files are available (Error - Not Found). Does anyone have a US Street Car sound file, Urban or New Orleans version, you can send me?
I could download the R20 ROM file zip from third item down.

Does this not contain all of the sound files?

PhilP

LGB333

TRADER
15 Feb 2015
McLean Virginia
Best answers
Country flag
I could download the R20 ROM file zip from third item down.

Does this not contain all of the sound files?

PhilP
Philp - Thanks for the reply. When I try to download that file from the Phonenix Download site, I get the follow error: Not Found [CFN #0005]

At least I now know that the files are there on the Phoenix stie. I'll check check to see if my McAfee Virus Software is causing me not to be able to download it.

Thanks!

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Philp - Thanks for the reply. When I try to download that file from the Phonenix Download site, I get the follow error: Not Found [CFN #0005]

At least I now know that the files are there on the Phoenix stie. I'll check check to see if my McAfee Virus Software is causing me not to be able to download it.

Thanks!
The individual files gave me the error, but I managed to download the third item down on the download page, which appears to be a zip of all the files?

If you are still having problems, I can email the file I downloaded over to you.

PhilP

LGB333

TRADER
15 Feb 2015
McLean Virginia
Best answers
Country flag
The individual files gave me the error, but I managed to download the third item down on the download page, which appears to be a zip of all the files?

If you are still having problems, I can email the file I downloaded over to you.

PhilP
PhiP - The Phoenix Website states the following. A hobbyist here in the USA provided me his copy of the City Streetcar ROM file and I was able to load it into a Phoenix 2K2 board and works fine. So I'm fine for now. Thanks!
1695844908269.png